Prof. M.A. Jabbar, Vardhaman College of Engineering, India
Dr. M.A.JABBAR is a Professor and Head of the Department AI&ML, Vardhaman College of Engineering, Hyderabad, Telangana, India. He obtained Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) in the year 2015 from JNTUH, Hyderabad, and Telangana, India. He has been teaching for more than 20 years. His research interests include Artificial Intelligence, Big Data Analytics, Bio-Informatics, Cyber Security, Machine Learning, Attack Graphs, and Intrusion Detection Systems.
He published more than 50 papers in various journals and conferences. He served as a technical committee member for more than 70 international conferences. He has been Editor for 1st ICMLSC 2018, SOCPAR 2019 and ICMLSC 2020. He also has been involved in organizing international conference as an organizing chair, program committee chair, publication chair and reviewer for SoCPaR, HIS, ISDA, IAS, WICT, NABIC etc. He is Guest Editor for The Fusion of Internet of Things, AI, and Cloud Computing In Health Care: Opportunities and Challenges (Springer) Series, and Deep Learning in Biomedical and Health Informatics: Current Applications and Possibilities –CRC Press,Guest Editor for Emerging Technologies and Applications for a Smart and Sustainable World-Bentham science ,Guest editor for Machine Learning Methods for Signal, image and Speech Processing –River Publisher.
He is a senior member of IEEE, and Lifetime member in professional bodies like the Computer Society of India (CSI) and the Indian Science Congress Association (ISCA). He is serving as a chair, IEEE CS chapter Hyderabad Section. He is also serving as a member of Machine Intelligence Laboratory, USA (MIRLABS) and USERN, IRAN , Asia Pacific Institute of Science and Engineering (APISE) Hong Kong , Member in Internet Society (USA), United States , Member in data science society USA, Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning Society of India (AIML), Bangalore.
He Received best faculty researcher award from CSI Mumbai chapter and Fossee Labs IIT Bombay ,and Recognized as an outstanding reviewer from Elsevier, Received outstanding Leadership award from IEEE Hyderabad Section. He published 5 patents (Indian) in machine learning and allied areas and published a book on “Heart Disease Data Classification using Data Mining Techniques”, with LAP LAMBERT Academic publishing, Mauritius in 2019.
1. Guest Editor: The Fusion of Internet of Things, AI, and Cloud Computing In Health Care: Opportunities and Challenges (Springer)
2. Guest Editor: Deep Learning in Biomedical and Health Informatics: Current Applications and Possibilities (CRC)
3. Guest Editor: Emerging Technologies and Applications for a Smart and Sustainable World-Bentham science
4. Guest Editor: Machine Learning Methods for Signal, image and Speech Processing-River Publisher
5. Guest Editor: The Fusion of Artificial Intelligence and Soft Computing Techniques for Cyber Security-AAP –CRC Press
6. Guest editor special issue on Web Data Security: Emerging Cyber Defense Concepts and Challenges Journal of Cyber Security and Mobility-River Publisher
7. Guest Editor: Urban computing with Artificial Intelligence and IoT-River Publisher
8. Guest Editor: Semantic models in IoT and e –Health care applications –Elsevier
9. Guest Editor: Tools, Languages, Methodologies for Representing Semantics on the Web of Things' (ISTE Ed.)-Wiley
Title of the talk: Applications of AI for battling pandemic diseases
Artificial Intelligence (AI) has shown extensive capabilities to impact different healthcare areas during the COVID-19 pandemic positively. Artificial Intelligence makes the best use of the pandemic data provided to be able to predict the severity of the COVID-19 cases. Several AI techniques are applied in the prediction of COVID-19. AI has the capability to demonstrate its prediction performance for the medical task to improve diagnosis, prognosis, towards COVID-19. AI brings a dramatic change in the way physicians and specialists practice medicine during the COVID-19 pandemic. AI will successfully used for proper management of the health system during the COVID-19 pandemic